We draft, negotiate and advise on a wide range of contracts including:
- appointments of professional consultants – architect, engineer, project manager, principal designer etc
- construction contracts – lump sum turnkey, design/build, target cost, cost plus etc.
- security documents including performance bonds, bid bonds, advance payment guarantees
- framework contracts for works and services
- maintenance and facilities management agreements
We also advise on the structuring of a project, both in the UK and overseas.
We are familiar with the standard forms of contract: JCT, NEC, MF/1, IChemE, FIDIC, etc.
Our principal, Giles Dixon, has been involved in drafting a number of innovative contracts including:
- the JCT Constructing Excellence Contract
- Self-Build contracts for ContractStore developed with Self Build Zone
- A suite of construction management agreements for the ACA