Our small but select client base includes businesses engaged in engineering and construction activities both in the UK and overseas as well as start-ups. We also provide support to other law firms in the UK and overseas.
Large Projects on which members of the Firm have been involved include:
- Port and dredging contracts
- Supply & maintenance contracts for £2 billion rail project in UK
- Highways and local authority term contracts
- PFI/PPP contracts including coastal maintenance
- Advising on architect appointments for a wide range of developments
- Drafting contracts for contractors, developers, institutions and self builders
- Preparing standard terms of business for architects, engineers etc.
- Advice on structuring of projects
- Cross-border distribution & agency agreements
- Documentation for polyester plant in Egypt
- Drafting supply and installation contracts for a US corporation for a new oil plant in Russia.
- FIDIC based construction contract for $500 million development in Oman
- Acquisition transaction by client of hotels
- Information technology due diligence and intellectual property support of asset acquisition
- Converting professional practice from a general partnership to LLP
- Shareholders’ agreements
- Formation and establishment of business presences in the UK on behalf of overseas clients
Information Technology and Intellectual Property
- Advice on websites including standard terms and privacy policies
- Software licences and maintenance agreements
- Confidentiality, non-compete and service agreements